Question (1): What are the PST Files?
Answer: Personal Storage Table (PST) files are the format of a data that are usually created by MS Outlook locally on your computer in order to save emails, contacts, drafts, notes, journals, calendar items and inbox information. Outlook PST files can be used for archiving emails and storing them on local computer.
Question (2): What are the issues related to PST files?
Answer: Personal storage Table (PST) files are very important, because if they get corrupt, the user cannot access his/her mailbox. Generally, PST files have a limitation of 2 GB and on crossing this limit, either the Server may crash or the mailbox tables of outlook may get corrupt and unreadable. Although, MS Outlook has an inbuilt tool, ‘scanpst.exe’ that can be used to recover such corrupt mail files. However, this tool becomes useless if the amount of damage in personal mail tables is major.
Question (3): Is there any effective solution to fix PST issues?
Answer: Yes! To fix PST files issues, different types of tools have been developed but very few of them are really useful such as Kernel for Outlook PST Repair. It is exceptionality designed to repair every even severe problems created in PST file. Nowadays, this tool is available with free trial version that can be downloaded from the site. By installing this free demo, you can analyze its performance and usefulness.
Question (4): Why do you need Outlook PST Repair tool?
Answer: In fact, when these outlook PST files are severely damaged and MS Inbox Repair free Tool has failed to repair the user’s mail account. You cannot access your mailbox data until the corrupted PST files recovered and all errors get fixed. Kernel for Outlook PST Repair is the best solution to recover emails, contacts, notes, etc. This tool supports both ANSI and Unicode character formats. In addition, it has self-descriptive user interface, so this recovery software can be used without having much technical knowledge.
Question (5): What are the salient features of the PST fixing tool?
Answer: Kernel for Outlook PST repair has following salient features:
- Correctly recovers corrupted, broken, unreadable PST files.
- Recovers emails with tasks, notes, journals, drafts, folders, appointments, contact, calendar etc.
- Restores attachments like documents and images embedded in HTML.
- Repairs broken PST files due to 2GB limitation.
- Successfully repairs password-protected files and supports both highly encrypted and compressible encrypted PST files.
- Provclasses various saving options like PST, DBX, MSG and EML.
- Equipped with self-descriptive, more interactive and user-friendly GUI features so users do not need technical expertise for operating the tool.
- Embedded options for finding particular email items
- Integrated with saving options by choosing a date from a selected date range.
Question (6): What are the platforms supported by Kernel utility to fix PST?
Answer: Supported platforms by Kernel for Outlook PST Repair
- Microsoft Outlook 97, 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- Operating Systems: Window O.S. (all versions).